Assorted Good Stuff


There are two kinds of adapters below that may look similar, but work differently:

  • Break-out adapters, also known as splitters, plug into multi-line jacks and provide access to the individual lines, and may also have ports with access to multiple lines.

  • Multiplier adapters plug into single-line or multi-line jacks and provide multiple access points to the same line(s).

Contact Us:

195 Magnolia Road

Milford CT (USA) 06461


abmailbox321 (at)

© 2011-'19 AbleComm. All Rights Reserved. Created with

We accept credit cards, PayPal and checks in advance.

Quick Free Shipping for Most Items  —  No Sales Tax for 49 States  

Ask us about Quantity Discounts

  • Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey Twitter Icon
  • Grey Instagram Icon
  • Grey YouTube Icon