- These adapters makes it easy to install modern "modular" phones on connectorized cables previously used for "1A2" and other electromechanical phone systems.
- No need to cut off connectors and install new jacks. Has male "Amphenol"-type plug and female modular jack.
- The standard model has a male 25-pair plug and a female 4-pin/6-position jack. Wiring: green - 1, red - 26, black - 2, yellow - 27
- Various wiring schemes are available. Some are in limited supply. Ask us. Manufacturers include Amphenol, AMP, Suttle, AllenTel, Ortronics, etc. (our choice). Some are a bit grungy.
- FREE "ground" shipping in the USA
Modular to Amphenol adapter. FREE SHIP.